EARN UP TO 4X REWARDS
- 4 points per $1 spent on eligible net restaurant purchases1
- 3 points per $1 spent on eligible net airline purchases
- 2 points for every $1 spent on eligible net gas station purchases
- 1 point for every $1 spent on all other eligible net purchases
- No caps or limits on the points you can earn, plus you have five years to redeem points for rewards2
- 10,000 bonus rewards points after you spend $1,000 in the first 3 months (worth $100 Cash Back)3
- Zero Fraud Liability4
- No Foreign Transaction Fees
Enjoy chip-enhanced acceptance and security, plus a variety of important features, including zero fraud liability4, rental car insurance, travel inconvenience insurance, and premium concierge service. See Consumer Card Features and Benefits for a complete listing of all card benefits. This Card is issued and administered by Elan Financial Services.
The APR on purchases is 16.24% to 25.24% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. The APR on balance transfers is 16.24% to 25.24% based on your creditworthiness when you open your account. Purchase and Balance Transfer APRs will vary with the market based on the Prime Rate. Balance Transfer transaction fee of 3% of the amount of each transfer or $5 minimum, whichever is greater, will be applied. See the Terms and Conditions for complete details.
First year free, then $99 Annual Fee
Applicant must be 18 years of age and have a U.S. address and Social Security number.
We may change APRs, fees and other Account terms in the future based on your experience with Elan Financial Services and its affiliates as provided under the Cardmember Agreement and applicable law.
- Premier Rewards Card Points: You will earn 1 Reward Point ("Point") for each dollar of eligible Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle. You will also earn 1 additional Point (for a total of 2 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in any of the following merchant category codes: service stations or automated fuel dispensers. You will earn 2 additional Points (for a total of 3 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at merchant locations that are classified in the merchant category code of airlines. You will earn 3 additional Points (for a total of 4 Points) for each dollar of Net Purchases charged to your Account during each billing cycle at any merchant classified as a restaurant.
- The Elan Rewards Program is subject to change. Points expire five years from the end of the quarter in which they are earned. Rewards are earned on eligible net purchases. Net purchases are purchases minus credits and returns. Not all transactions are eligible to earn rewards, such as Advances, Balance Transfers and Convenience Checks. Upon approval, see your Cardmember Agreement for details. You may not redeem Points, and you will immediately lose all of your Points, if your Account is closed to future transactions (including, but not limited to, due to Program misuse, failure to pay, bankruptcy or death).
- Reward points can be redeemed as a cash deposit to a checking or savings account with this Financial Institution only within seven business days or as a statement credit to your credit card account within one to two billing cycles. If you're approved for a new Premier Rewards American Express Card, one-time bonus points will be awarded after eligible net purchases totaling $1,000 or more are made to your account within three months from account opening. Please allow 6-8 weeks after you have met the spend requirement for your bonus points to be credited to your account.
- Elan Financial Services provides Zero Fraud Liability for unauthorized transactions. Cardholder must notify Elan Financial Services promptly of any unauthorized use. Certain conditions and limitations may apply.
The creditor and issuer of these Cards is Elan Financial Services, pursuant to separate licenses from Visa U.S.A. Inc., Mastercard International Incorporated, and American Express. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. American Express is a federally registered service mark of American Express.