- Branches: All branches, except those closed due to COVID-19, will be open for normal business hours, including ATMs, on Monday, 7/27.
- Customer Service: You can reach Customer Service at 808-544-0500 or toll-free at 1-800-342-8422, Monday to Friday 7:30am - 7:00pm, Saturday/Sunday 9:00am - 3:00pm.
- Remote Banking: Our online banking, ATMs, and Infoline phone banking all offer easy ways to check balances and transfer funds should you need to access your account on-the-go.
Resources: The following are links to resources that have detailed information to prepare for disasters:
- Hawaii Emergency Management Agency: https://dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/get-ready/prepare-your-family/
- Emergency Preparedness Tips and Recommendations: https://dod.hawaii.gov/hiema/files/2017/08/Are-You-Ready_040218.pdf
- National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration: https://www.nhc.noaa.gov/?cpac
- National Weather Service: https://www.weather.gov/hfo/
- American Red Cross in Hawaii: https://www.redcross.org/hawaii