Need to send money to make a large down payment for the purchase of a building or to pay a vendor abroad?
A wire transfer is a quick and efficient way to send money. You can specify if you want the funds to be sent in U.S. dollars or foreign currency and we can easily help you send the payments here, to the Mainland or abroad.
The Process is Simple and Easy
- See our branch directory for locations where this service is available.
International wire transfer requests will only be accepted by 10 a.m., Monday through Friday, excluding federal holidays.
- Provide us with the following information:
- Amount of the wire and type of currency
- Name of the person to whom you are sending the wire (the beneficiary)
- Branch location, including the bank name, city and country
- Account number of the beneficiary
- Beneficiary's address (for international wires)
- Beneficiary's phone number (required for Japan, Australia and Canada)
- Your Central Pacific Bank checking or savings account will be debited for the amount of the wire and any related fees.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You must have a CPB checking or savings account to send a wire. Your account will be debited for the amount of the wire and any related fees.
Fees vary and are dependent on the wire amount and the country of the beneficiary. Contact any Central Pacific Bank branch for a Wire Transfer & Settlements Schedule of Fees.
Central Pacific Bank is prohibited from directly or indirectly providing banking services to any person or entity that has been designated by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). Information regarding OFAC sanctions programs can be found at www.ustreas.gov/ofac/