Let Central Pacific Bank help your business make payments in Hawaii, on the Mainland, or abroad. Easily transfer funds through a wire transfer, which is a quick and efficient way to send money. You can specify if you want the funds to be sent in U.S. dollars or foreign currency.
The process is simple and easy.
1. Our friendly and knowledgeable branch staff will assist you with your wire transfer or international draft. See branch directory for locations where this service is available.
Please note: international wire transfer requests will only be accepted by 10 a.m., Monday thru Friday, excluding federal holidays.
2. Please provide us with the following information:
For wire transfers:
- Amount of the wire and type of currency
- Name of the person to whom you are sending the wire (the beneficiary)
- Branch location, including the bank name, city and country
- Account number of the beneficiary
- Beneficiary's address (for international wires)
- Beneficiary's phone number (required for Japan, Australia and Canada)
3. Your Central Pacific Bank checking or savings1 account will be debited for the amount of the wire or draft and a separate wire or draft fee.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes. You must have a Central Pacific Bank checking or savings1 account to send a wire transfer. Your account will be debited for the amount of the wire and a separate wire fee.
Fees vary dependent on the wire amount and the country of the beneficiary. Contact any Central Pacific Bank branch for a Wire Transfer & Settlements Schedule of Fees.
1 Transfer limitations apply to savings accounts. See branch for more information.
Central Pacific Bank is prohibited from directly or indirectly providing banking services to any person or entity that has been designated by the Office of Foreign Assets Control (OFAC). Information regarding OFAC sanctions programs can be found at www.ustreas.gov/ofac/