Welcome to our weekly customer newsletter.
We hope you and your loved ones are healthy as these challenging times continue.
For up-to-date COVID-19 information visit cpb.bank/COVID-19
Mahalo and stay well.
Relief programs to aid those impacted by COVID-19
The Aloha United Way Hawaii COVID-19 Rent & Utility Assistance Program is providing a maximum of $1,000 per household per month to those at risk of losing their home or utility services. Find eligibility criteria here.
You might also find these additional relief programs helpful.
- Native Hawaiian beneficiaries facing hardship can apply for one-time emergency financial assistance through the Council for Native Hawaiian Advancement’s Kahiau Community Assistance program.
- University of Hawaii students experiencing unexpected financial hardship while enrolled at any UH campus can apply for aid through the Urgent Student Relief Fund.
- Maui County residents can apply for H.E.L.P (Hawaii Emergency Laulima Partnership), sponsored by the County of Maui and in partnership with Maui Economic Opportunity.
Hawaii retailers recognize the value of e-commerce
The COVID-19 pandemic has emphasized the value of e-commerce and the importance of having an online presence. A recent two-part Hawaii Business magazine article shared examples of how local entrepreneurs are using digital to their advantage, and 5 tips that can help business owners increase online sales.
If you’re considering taking your business online and need e-commerce or credit card processing solutions, let’s talk today about merchant services.
Keeping contact info current is important during these changing times
For the first time in Hawaii's history, our primary election (Aug. 8) and general election (Nov. 3) will be conducted by mail. All registered voters will be mailed a ballot packet approximately 18 days prior to each election. To check if the Office of Elections has your correct address, to confirm you’re a registered voter or to register to vote, go to olvr.hawaii.gov or call 453-VOTE.
Now is a good time to check that your contact information is current with us too. It’s easy:
- Login at cpb.bank
- Select Other Services, then the Change of Address tab
- Review and make any necessary changes
- Click submit and you’re done!
Join us in supporting the ALL4HAWAII Challenge, a digital fundraiser that will benefit the Hawaii Foodbank and Maui Foodbank.
Entrants can win a unique experience with some of Hawaii’s most favorite personalities including ukulele legend, Jake Shimabukuro and world-champion surfer, Carissa Moore.
Your generosity helped us reach our Food Drive goal
Thanks to your generosity, we surpassed our goal of raising $3,000 to support the Hawaii Bankers Association Annual Food Drive.
Food insecurity is an ongoing concern in Hawaii and with the onset of COVID-19, the number of those going hungry has risen exponentially. Even though our fundraising goal has been met, there is still a need for donations, which are being accepted through May 31 here.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your accounts, contact us directly.