Insights for Re-building for the New Normal
The COVID-19 crisis drastically changed our world and the way we do business. While we may yearn to simply restart where we left off, we can’t ignore that we’re at a compelling and crucial time to create change and promote the re-build of our New Normal.
Join the conversation at our free webinar: Insights for Re-building for the New Normal
Date: Thursday, May 28, 2020
Time: 10:00 a.m. (HST)
Focus of the webinar:
- Economic recovery scenarios for Hawaii
- Insights to optimize cash and workforce engagement
- Real examples
- Tips on financial healthiness, tech integration and digitization
- Arnold Martines, Group Executive Vice President, Central Pacific Bank
- Carl Bonham, Executive Director and Professor of Economics, UHERO
- Brian Nishida, Founder/CEO, Step Stone Business Development
- Michael Chong, President, UNIBODY Autotech Collision Centers, Inc.
- John Hulihee, Senior Vice President and Deposit & Cash Management Manager, Central Pacific Bank