HONOLULU, HI | November 9, 2021 –Central Pacific Bank (CPB) yesterday announced the grand prize winner of its “Go Contactless!” Sweepstakes.
Five lucky finalists were randomly assigned a remote key fob and attempted to unlock the 2021 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport. Congratulations to Melvin Young of Hawaii Island, for successfully unlocking the Toyota Tacoma at an event held on November 8, 2021 at Central Pacific Plaza and hosted by Mike Garcia (@islandmagicmike. The other four finalists received $1,000 each.
The debit card promotion awarded prizes each week to randomly selected winners who sped through checkout with their personal CPB Contactless Debit Card from September 1 through October 31, 2021. Prizes included:
- Apple MacBook Pro and Watch
- DJI Air 2S Drone
- Echelon Smart Mirror
- Sea Life Park Passes
- $1,500 Amazon Gift Card
- Luxury Spa Package
- Sheraton Waikiki Staycation
- BikeFactory Hawaii Super73 RX e-bike worth over $3,500
The winners of the eight weekly prizes totaling over $10,000 were announced each week on CPB’s social media accounts.
With a CPB Contactless Debit Card, a simple tap is all it takes to pay.
- The card never leaves your hand, reducing the risk of loss or counterfeit purchases.
- Every contactless payment transaction is uniquely encrypted, helping to protect against fraud by keeping your information safe.
- It’s easier than carrying cash, plus it provides an extra level of control and preventative health precautions.
For more information on CPB’s Contactless Debit Card, visit cpb.bank/contactless and follow updates on CPB’s social media accounts on Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Twitter.