While the in-branch experience always remains important, busy schedules don’t always allow time for a trip to the bank. Waiting in line at a busy branch may not seem like the most feasible option when all you need to do is make a simple transaction.
At Central Pacific Bank (CPB), we believe in alternative solutions that help deliver the options and convenience people want from their bank. That’s why we have adopted a “digital first” approach to banking in everything we do – banking tailored for your convenience providing you with the ability to bank anywhere, anytime.
Our next generation ATMs are an essential part of this digital first approach. With more functionality than any other major bank ATM in Hawaii, we’ve customized our ATM features to be extremely convenient for your everyday use.
Utilizing innovative technology, our ATM network has been enhanced to help make your transactions as expedited as possible. From the customized denomination choices when withdrawing funds to the ease of depositing cash and checks without unnecessary envelopes or deposit slips, we make using an ATM easy for any customer to use.
What makes our ATMs Next Gen?
Other than our ATMs’ beautiful exterior designs, there are few internal features that make our ATMs smart, easy to use and extremely convenient.
- Available Denominations. When you need to withdraw money in specific denominations, typically you would visit a branch teller for this service. With a CPB ATM, you can choose your exact denominations, from $5, $20, $50, and $100 bills.
- Easy Cash and Check Deposit. It is extremely seamless to deposit a check or cash at a CPB ATM. There are no envelopes or deposit slips needed when making a deposit transaction. Plus, you’ll get same-day credit on ATM deposits made by 8 p.m. on business days, the latest of any bank in Hawaii.
- Funds are Available Immediately. Once you’ve deposited your cash or check into a CPB ATM, your funds are available immediately on cash and up to $250 for checks.
How simple is it to make an ATM deposit?
- Insert your card to begin
- Select your language (if prompted)
- Enter your PIN
- Select Deposit
- Select account type (Checking or Savings)
- Select your receipt option (if prompted)
- Prepare your check(s) and cash
- Simply insert Cash and/or checks without an envelope (up to 30 items)
- Confirm your deposit amount
- Take your receipt
Where can I find my nearest CPB ATM?
Our ATM network is vast. Whether you’re on Hawaii Island, Maui, Oahu or Kauai, you’ll be able to find one of our latest generation ATMs. Visit cpb.bank/locations to locate an ATM near you.
All of our branch and select remote ATMs include these convenient features. And the best part? Our branch ATMs are open 24/7, so you can truly bank anytime at your convenience.
As we continue to transform and adapt to a digital first approach, the importance of our latest generation ATMs is clear. Experience Hawaii’s best digital banking, the CPB way. If you want to learn more about our digital banking services or hear from other customers about their digital banking experience, visit cpb.bank/digital.