Tidepools at CPB Code of Conduct
Tidepools at CPB Code of Conduct
*Tidepools Customers are defined as Patrons of the Main Branch (conducting same day transaction/user of the ATM), Aloha Beer (paying customer), Starbucks (paying customer), and Tidepools (conference rooms, booths, and open seating coworking space.)
*Coworking is the use of an office or other working environment by people who are self-employed or working for various employers, sharing ideas, and knowledge. Coworking characteristics would include actively using a laptop/tablet, phone, notebook, and conversational collaboration.
- Hours of Operation:
- Tidepools is open Monday through Thursday 7:30am to 4pm, and Friday 7:30am to 5pm
- Aloha Beer Co. is open Monday through Friday 10am to 7pm
- Starbucks is open Monday through Friday 5am to 5pm
- Tidepools is closed on Saturdays, Sundays, and Federal holidays. Tidepools conference rooms and phone booths are closed outside of normal business hours of operation unless authorized by the Tidepools staff. Security will be made aware of any extenuating circumstances.
- Tidepools may at times be closed for private events.
- Tidepools is a no host community coworking space. Guests are responsible for clearing the tables of trash and returning their tableware/dishware to the respective vendor.
- Restroom Policies:
- Tidepools does not have a public restroom available.
- Restrooms are reserved for paying Starbucks & Aloha Beer customers, Tidepools customers, and bank customers conducting a transaction at our main branch. Security, Tidepools, Aloha Beer, and Starbucks employees may verbally ask and clarify customer status with the individuals asking for restroom use.
- All users of the family restroom will be escorted by Starbucks and Aloha Beer staff, Tidepools management, or security.
- Employees of CPB are asked to utilize the restrooms on the floors they are stationed to. Exceptions will be made if they are hosting a meeting in the conference rooms.
- Furniture, plants, and reservation signage should not be moved without consulting the Tidepools management team.
- Tidepools users are permitted to use uncovered outlets.
- Clean shirts and footwear are required at all times. We do not permit guests with soiled clothing or unpleasant odors.
- Illegal or criminal activity is prohibited.
- No outside food or beverages allowed within Tidepools open seating area unless also patronizing Starbucks and/or Aloha Beer, no exceptions. Must be a PAYING customer.
- No food in the Lobby Atrium, no exceptions.
- 90-minute time limit to consume food, beverages, and conduct coworking in the open seating areas.
- No sleeping, resting, or slumping in the Tidepools and Lobby Atrium.
- Profane, vulgar and threatening language is prohibited.
- Possession of open alcoholic beverages, except in designated areas is prohibited.
- No smoking/vaping, use of any tobacco products in any form, or use/distribution of illegal drugs on the property.
- Use of bicycles, Segway, skateboards, roller skates, etc.in the Central Pacific Plaza are prohibited.
- No soliciting, distributing handbills or posting of signage without prior permission of Tidepools management.
- Drones and other flying objects are prohibited.
- Follow the most current COVID-19 regulations and guidelines according to the City and County of Honolulu.
*Tidepools is a privately owned property. Guests who do not act responsibly may be asked to leave. Persons who refuse to leave may be prosecuted for violation of HRS § 708-814 Criminal Trespass.