Whether it’s an auto loan or debt consolidation, we’re here to help you. Our Calculators will help you to figure out what will work for you.
- Calculate a Vehicle Payment
- Low Rate or Cash Back?
- Compare Monthly Payment by Term
- Vehicle Affordability by Loan Term
- Compare Two Vehicle Loans
- Gas Mileage Savings with a Fuel Efficient Vehicle
- Purchase or Lease a Vehicle
- Calculate a Mortgage Payment
- Rent or Buy?
- Proceeds from Sale of a Home
- Home Affordability
- Compare Two Mortgage Loans
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage Analyzer
- Time to Refinance?
- Debt-to-Income Calculator
- The Equity in Your Home
- Calculate a Fixed Rate Loan Option Payment
- Calculate a Home Equity Line of Credit Payment
- Debt Consolidation
- Make Bi-Weekly Payments
- Meet a Debt Payoff Goal
- How Long Will it Take to Pay Off a Credit Card?
- Use a Lump Sum to Pay Down Debt
- Are Credit Card Balance Transfers Worth It?
- Increase Your Monthly Payment
- Calculate a Loan Payment
- How Much Am I Spending?
- Balance Your Checkbook
- Household Cash Flow Tracker
- Spare Change
- Calculate Your Net Worth
- Save or Pay Off Debt?
- Should You Work Outside of the Home?
- Business Loan or Line of Credit
- Finance Purchase or Lease Equipment
- Repaying a Business Loan
- Projecting Your Cash Flow
- Financial Ratio Analysis
- Business Debt Consolidation
- Calculate a Business Loan Payment
The calculators are for hypothetical purposes only. The results provided by the calculators are intended for illustrative purposes only and the accuracy is not guaranteed by Central Pacific Bank. The calculators are not intended to offer any tax, financial, or investment advice, nor do the calculators necessarily reflect the rates and terms actually offered by Central Pacific Bank. Please consult with qualified professionals to discuss your situation.